6 TIPS FOR SURVIVING YOUTUBE – CONTENT SURVIVAL GUIDE 🦖
Wander | April ’23
You’ve stumbled upon the video giant! The platform that will always be relevant! The ever-evolving and exciting YouTube!
With the highest potential for monetisation and influence, mastering this long-form content option is a must for people who are passionate about content. So we’ve got some tips to help you tame the beast! 🤙✨
- Tell a story! Youtube allows for the length and detail to tell an indepth story! You can be as creative as you like with this and use it for multiple different purposes. Whether it be educational, entertainment or even to show your talents!
- Be unique! There’s such a mass amount of content out there that it’s important for you to stand out from the crowd! This doesn’t have to be an over-the-top gimmick just letting your personality shine can be enough for you to grow your unique audience
- Use Different Formats! Youtube allows you to experiment with different formats, for example there’s the Youtube shorts feature which works the same as TikTok or if you wanted you could make a full-length 40-minute documentary! The world is your oyster!
- Provide Value! Entertainment, education or inspiration you need to offer something for your audience! Once you’ve found what your audience wants, you’ll know what to create!
- Be patient: Going viral on YouTube can take time and effort. You might have to wait a lil’ while to get that sweet traffic, but it will come!
- Tap into niches! Find a specific interest or passion that you have and create content around it. Catering to a particular niche can help you stand out in a crowded space and appeal to a dedicated and loyal audience 😎
Remember to follow our newsletter to get updates like this each week! Next week we’ll be dropping some super heat knowledge on Instagram, so keep your eyes peeled 👀